•Owner, Author, Speaker & Certified Personal Coach, Educating and Empowering Thought Leaders and Promoting Gender Equality in the Workplace.•
We’ve captured Julie Kratz, owner of Pivot Point, right before she stepped on the stage as the Key Note Speaker of the 5th annual Women in Automotive Conference, in this special episode live from Orlando. Julie is a highly-acclaimed leadership trainer who led teams and produced results in corporate America for nearly two decades with companies like Nationwide Insurance, Adayana, and Catapiller Inc.
After experiencing her own career “pivot point,” Julie developed a process to help women leaders create their winning career game plan. Focused on promoting gender equality in the workplace and encouraging women with their “what’s next” moments, Julie, a Certified Master Coach, shares her wisdom and personal examples of inclusive leadership and how we can take charge of our careers, our lives, our purpose, and our path to success.
Julie is the author of both Pivot Point – How to Build a Winning Career Game Plan and How Male Allies Support Women for Gender Equality. Listening to this podcast is like a personal coaching session with Julie as she teaches us how to identify both male and female allies and the key to being intentional and prepared for mentorship and growth. She breaks down today’s workplace challenges and opportunities to help us develop a personal brand through self-awareness and clear communication, as well as how to brand and market a company intentionally for standout results.
Julie Kratz, Owner, Author, Speaker & Certified Personal Coach of Pivot Point
Lessons you will learn from this podcast:
- How to identify your best male allies by their four common traits
- Changing the perception of UPL Unpaid labor – breaking down equal pay and work\life integration
- The difference between empathy vs. sympathy – no superhero capes needed
- Why women need to self promote and how to do it in a way that’s authentic and resonates
- What Bropropriation and Mansplaning have to do with female behavior in the workplace
- The tipping point for gender equality – reaching a critical mass in representation and leadership positions
- Twitter’s – Flip it to test it – uncovering our own stereotypes and gender biases
- Inclusion and diversity the secret sauce for doing it right
- Authentic gender-balanced messages from Cummings, Salesforce, Gillette, and Audi
- How to build your winning career game plan