•Women in Automotive’s “Every Woman Award” Winner. Putting a Fresh Face on the Automotive Industry and how it’s Paying Off! •
In this special episode, we talk LIVE on the floor of the Women In Automotive, Conference with Amanda Hoffmann, winner of the WIA “Every Woman Award.”
Amanda is a perfect example of how the conference is educating, acknowledging and empowering women in the automotive community and giving them the courage to be their best self and move the automotive industry forward by creating a positive place for growth and inclusion.
Amanda, who brought the tenacity of a struggling single mother and the sales skills she learned in the health and wellness industry, tells us the story of how she built a unique and profitable career for herself in the male-dominated car business.
Breaking down the old-school ways of thinking and the typical car salesperson’s stereotypes, Amanda developed her “make a friend – sell a car” philosophy which made her the top performer and sales leader… not bad for a girl!
The Assistant Manager at Eagle Auto Mall Corp in Rd, Riverhead, NY, she believes that “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.”
Amanda Hoffmann, Assistant Manager at Eagle Auto Mall Corp
Lessons you will learn from this podcast:
- Mermaid red hair and why you don’t want to bet against it!
- Act like men, be like men, sell like men… or not?
- How the Disney brand is selling the magic, and how you can too
- How to put a big red bow on customer loyalty for repeat and referral business
- The secret weapon behind building the salesforce of the future
- Facebook messenger and the consumers who are most likely to respond
- Why honesty and transparency in advertising is the best policy
- The strategy behind the Chevy Blazer “Sexy Mom Car” and why it works
- New tools for connecting with consumers replace old-school thinking