•Developing Strengths, Diversity, and Inclusion for Stronger & More Successful Teams•
We are networking with Rose Castillo from Hyundai Motor North America HQ Administrative Assistant & Vice Chair of Programs for the Women@Hyundai Employee Resource Group in this special episode, taped at The Women in Automotive Conference in Orlando.
We were honored to be invited by WIA and take our podcast on the road. They asked us to feature some of the special women, like Rose, and other like-minded professionals who are striving to be their personal best and move their industry forward.
Rose explains a fascinating corporate-backed program that encourages employees to form groups that build empowerment & camaraderie amongst the teams. We’ll hear about her efforts to oversee, guide & support the Women@Hyundai Employee Resource Group’s (ERG); and you’ll understand why this is perfect for Rose, who enjoys working with diverse people and learning how to enhance the experience of employees and managers to make an optimal working environment for the organization as a whole.
Rose also supports the General Manager of the Eastern Regional office; act as Regional liaison for Human Resources all while working on her MBA with an emphasis in Strategic Human Resource Management.
Rose Castillo, Hyundai Motor North America HQ Administrative Assistant & Vice Chair of Programs for the Women@Hyundai Employee Resource Group
Lessons you will learn from this podcast:
- How consumer culture is changing the game and how brands can catch up
- The next BIG IDEA at Hyundai from “the shark tank” of ideas
- Four easy points for staying focused, sane and on task
- How collaboration can keep people engaged
- How MEN are advocating for WOMEN in the corporate world
- Using the power in numbers to market to women
- Community outreach, achieving goals with communication and education
- Bi-coastal group communication and overcoming challenges with technology
- Servant leadership examples of working together on shared success
- If you don’t find it in your company how to start it yourself
- Developing strengths, diversity, and inclusion at work