•Financial Services Marketing ala Chief Experience Evangelist•
As the SVP, COO, & CXE (Chief Experience Evangelist) at Sun Community Federal Credit Union, Billie Cardenas shares with us how she brought her personal style of passion and purpose to her work and how building a successful brand, around vision and values, is truly changing the lives of members and employees.
You’ll be blown away by this dynamo; she’s a transformative executive with a track record of developing sales, service and marketing strategies that drive revenue growth and achieve aggressive business goals – one of which is to revolutionize the customer experience.
Billie shares thoughtful insights and lessons she has learned from over 20 years in the financial services industry with USE Credit Union, Comerica Bank, and Bank of America; where she held executive positions, managed retail branches, contact centers, and marketing.
We go behind the scenes and learn how she and her team are developing a culture of deep, meaningful relationships with customers and thoroughly defining the role each employee plays in the customer-centric process.
Her management philosophies are inspirational, a dynamic leader, Billie has won numerous industry awards, including the Award of Excellence, Director’s Club Award, Leadership Award as well as The top-ranked District. She is also a recipient of the San Diego Business Journal’s “Women Who Mean Business Awards.
Billie Cardenas SVP, COO, CXE Chief Experience Evangelist at Sun Community Federal Credit Union
Lessons you will learn from this podcast:
- Finding your brand’s big audacious meaning and purpose-driven story
- Crying in the workplace – how to handle it
- The power of sharing the Simon Sinek WHY behind your leadership style
- Using Facebook to reach communities with storytelling
- Email marketing – how to tone down visuals and say more with less
- Marketing worth sharing, how to create contagious brand messages
- A leadership style of FAIR, FUN, and FIRM
- How to motivate for excellence & build transparency and trust in decision making
- Mentoring and leadership growth spurts, being open to honest feedback
- How to get your internal team committed to delivering on your brand’s vision
- Seth Godin & Jonah Berger, how solid marketing principles mix with a new generation