•Agency Founder Specializes in Niche Marketing, SaaS Expert, Winner of SDBJ 40 Under 40 •
Laura is a fascinating entrepreneur that is currently building and scaling 3 digital companies. She takes us into the world of digital marketing and branding for dental practices and shares how her team is helping them grow their patient base using technical innovations, personalization, and results-focused marketing plans.
A Finalist for Business Woman of the Year and winner of the San Diego Business Journal’s 40 under 40, Laura is a visionary with a knack for uncovering a need and developing solutions with SaaS (software as a service) products.
She spent 10 years in the advertising world working on both the agency and client sides – with accounts such as General Motors, Kohl’s Department Stores, Microsoft, and Sony Pictures; and Merger Labs and NOMOS Marketing, are 2 other vertical agencies she owns and is scaling.
You might also find Laura giving back to the community through Junior League of San Diego, the San Diego County Dental Foundation, and hanging with her 4 rescue dogs.
Laura Maly co-founder or Wonderist Agency
Lessons you will learn from this podcast:
- The behind the scenes look at building and scaling a vertical agency
- Why NOT seeking work/life balance can be “freeing”!
- How social media rock stars are creating a social surge
- SaaS defining, building and scaling
- Combining SEO, PPC, social media, TV, radio, event marketing, and digital
- How Grit, dogged commitment to growth and failure lead to success
- Voice assistance and flexing to social media algorithms
- How she turned $100 bill and a kitchen table into a thriving business
- Why delivering critical feedback is the key to mentorship
- What raccoons and the development of virtual consultation have in common