•Building a Multimillion-Dollar Business by Doing What I Love•
Shari Fitzpatrick takes us on a journey into the world of building the world’s famous line of gourmet-dipped strawberries known as Shari’s Berries and how she reinvented herself on BerriedinChocolate.com.
Shari Fitzpatrick Founder of Shari’s Berries, Speaker, Author and the CEO of Berried In Chocolate
Lessons you will learn from this podcast:
- How to turn a hobby into a multi-million dollar business
- No education, no experience, no budget, no problem!
- How to surround yourself with wisdom
- Working moms suffering from “the juggle,” how to find your passion
- Building a “Living Brand” and thinking outside the box
- How to identify and apply your personal strengths for success
- Hostile takeover and the lessons learned
- Finding beauty in brokenness and failure
- How to turn your biggest failure into your biggest success
Imagine something you love to do. Now imagine making your living doing just that. With Berried in Chocolate, Shari Fitzpatrick inspires all would-be entrepreneurs to take the plunge and turn their passions into profits. Fitzpatrick realized early on that it was more important for her to be happy and enjoy her work than to simply chase a paycheck doing something that failed to bring her joy. With no business education or experience, twenty-five-year-old Fitzpatrick had only a $1,500 cash advance and a passion for chocolate-dipped strawberries when she started a home-based business.
Shari’s Book has a dozen chapters, each one covers a different lesson she learned while turning her passion into to a thriving business. Each chapter includes a recipe, including a chocolate covered strawberries recipe! ORDER SHARI’S BOOK