•National & International Branding for The Longest Running Women’s Sports Organization in The World!•
Becky holds a leadership position with one of the biggest brands in sports, the Ladies Professional Golf Association. She is running the show for the upcoming International Solheim Cup event in 2021. Becky was also the Tournament Director of the 2013 Solheim Cup, and Tournament Director for IMG. She even spent a few months in China as Director of Operations for Octagon sponsorship consultancy. In her current role, Becky has the responsibility of overseeing the marketing and management of the LPGA brand, it’s events, sponsors, volunteers, and athletes. She is a master at developing strategic partnerships and building brand awareness nationally and internationally.
I met Becky when I was moderating the LPGA Kia Classic Women’s Leadership Panel, and she was there behind the scenes supporting the Tournament Director Lindsay Allen.
Becky Newell Sr Director of Tournament Business Affairs LPGA, Tournament Director Solheim cup in 2021
Lessons you will learn from this podcast:
- How following your passion can help you find your place in business and life.
- The evolution and branding of the longest running women’s sports organization in the world.
- “Play it Forward” how to build a network of leaders and future fans.
- How to develop an outstanding client experience that is partner focused using “Role Reversal.”
- Michelle Wie, Cristie Kerr, and Lexi Thompson, the unique way they use social media to “opendorse.”
- How to engage one of the most influential, educated, and affluent demographics.
- Recruiting and retaining the next generation of female leaders.
- How to refine your personal brand and develop your elevator speech.
- Event marketing and its global, national, and community impact.