•Inside an Advertising Agency, Client Service Success•
Utahna specializes in account management, strategic planning, negotiating, budget management, client liaison, marketing, advertising, and branding for consumer goods clients. At AMS she helped implement integrated marketing plans for some top brands like IKEA San Diego, Mossy Automotive Group, San Diego County Credit Union, Sprouts Farmers Markets, Quechan Casino Resort and Shea Homes.
Utahna Hadden, Vice President Account Services at Advanced Marketing Strategies, Inc.
Lessons you will learn from this podcast:
- What it is like to work inside an advertising agency
- How yesterday’s marketing principles can amplify today’s new trends
- What it means to connect with consumers on a “Why Level”
- How to find your voice so you can be heard, seen and respected as an expert
- Speaking your truth even if clients do not want to listen to it
- Using research, data mining, and big data to define your target
- What makes Facebook one of the most powerful media channels and the latest mind-blowing functions they are testing now
- How to stay current and in front of marketing and advertising trends
- Utahna’s daily habit that gets her into the mindset to performing at her best every day
Listen to Next Episode